Jason Becker’s New Album

Jason Becker has ALS and he’s making a new album. Be a part of it!

Jason Becker is the guitarist/composer who has had ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) for over 27 years. He is making a new album. In addition to his new music, Jason hopes to demonstrate through this project how support to meet one’s physical needs can mean that even massive physical limitations don’t necessarily equal creative limitation.

Please see more at www.Indiegogo.com

7 Responses to “Jason Becker’s New Album”

1. Chalene Quinn says:

I just learned about you and I am so amazed. Honestly I’ve been going thru a bunch of stuff in my life for about the same time but it’s really all drug and stupid related but I’m still alive and kicking and I wanna do and be something epic. Just wanted you to know your story moved me and whenever I feel like I’ve had enough and it’s just too hard… I think of you and know that I HAVE to carry on.

2. Chalene Quinn says:

What is it people can do to be a part of your awesomeness ?

3. Kiley says:

Simply inspirational and awe inspiring. Thank you and good luck.

4. Jonah says:

Love your guitar playing. Your continued creativy is an inspiration to me. I am a former art teacher/artist who had to take an early retirement due to the struggles of having MS. Cant’ wait to hear your new album.

5. Mickey Hammond says:

Just watched your documentary, and as sad as it is/was, you are still an awesome, inspirational individual to not just want to give up. I have played guitar/piano for 50+ years, but nowhere near your level. I saw no one had commented, so I just had to. Thank you for your story, and I wish you nothing but the best, and kudos to your folks & friends for their sacrifices, as well. God bless you all

6. jimmie page says:

DANG,YOUR THE GREATEST ,AND YOU KEEP PUSHING ON YOUR MY HERO MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU/ JIMMIE PAGE

7. Steve Dryden says:

Jason, you are a total inspiration. I’m a blind musician and have played guitar for 30 years now. I especially like and play your style of Neo Classical. Even from an early age, your abilities far outreach my own capabilities. Your story is truely captivating and is a beacon to others who may think they have a tough life. For so many, myself included, its nothing to what you have, and do, endure. I salute to your brilliance and thank you for creating such wonderful music.